Today at 10h00 the tickets for the Mylene Concert in June 2016 were released, and believe me, 10h01 I was in line, on line. First, you are in line 60 minutes.
After three hours still not through and then, VOILA, tickets! Pressed buy and the site went down. So I gave up and decided to try when I returned home from the Paris Motor Show.
And I got a ticket, a over priced one in a shit location but I will see the concert.
Myléne Farmer and Cher
Two major album releases today.
So, already 5th of September. Kind of the start of everything.
- autumn (Read: Paris, in rain and humidity)
- budget planning at work (Read: “Budget you say? Means nothing to me”)
- 6 month check up (Read: Might render a treadmill stress test)
- Planning Halloween trip to Sweden (Read: “I do it tomorrow… What is it already October?”)
- Winter depression (Read: It’s gettin’ darker and colder and I need sun)
And the worst thing… I have colleagues going to Morocco for work, never happens to me!!!! Not fair, I also want to go to Morocco for a few days.
Good things? Yes Ms Farmer soon release a new album