So we finally there, time to check the iTunes statistics and actually see what I was listen to during 2019 and as natural order I start with the most listen to Melodifestivalen songs followed by the most listen to Eurovision Song Contest songs.
Then upcoming weekend focus on the complete iTunes library and what song, album and artist got my attention passed year.
But today, Melodifestivalen 2019, looking at the amount of playtimes for the Melodifestivalen songs 2019 it was a bad year, a few songs stand out but the rest did not reach a lot of plays.
- Mina Bränder – Zeana feat Anis Don Demina
- Ashes to ashes – Anna Bergendahl
- Känner dig – Anton Hagman
- Habibi – Dolly Style
- Too late for love (single version) – John Lundvik
- Ashes to ashes (Soundfactory radio) – Anna Bergendahl
- Somebody wants – The lovers of Valdero
- Tempo – Margaret
- I do – Arvingarna
- Stormbringer – Pegan Fury
- I do (English version) – Arvingarna
- Too late for love (Palego remix) – John Lundvik
- Hello (Remix) – Mohombo & Youssou N´Dour
- I love it – Oscar Enestad
- Om om och om igen – Omar Rudberg
- Norrsken – Jon Henrik Fjällgren
- Victorious – Lina Hedlund
- Not with me – Wiktoria
- Kärleken finns kvar – Ann-Louise Hanson
- On my own – Bishara
I think even I will be surprised if any of the songs end up on the general list over most played songs in 2019.